Copper River Lodge, Alaska
Sep
8
to Sep 14

Copper River Lodge, Alaska

4 SPOTS AVAILABLE | The Copper River Lodge is the only lodge located directly on the Copper River. This means you’ll never miss a minute of fishing due to weather that can ground many of the fly out operations in the area. Being so remote, our 110 electricity is provided by diesel generator.

View Event →

Fly Fish Guanaja, Honduras
Apr
6
to Apr 13

Fly Fish Guanaja, Honduras

9 SPOTS AVAILABLE | Guanaja holds similar saltwater fly-fishing to Mexico and Belize. What makes Guanaja unique is we usually are the only ones fishing there. Guanaja is a diverse Caribbean fishery surrounded by sand, turtle grass, and coral flats. Although we mainly hunt bonefish, permit, and tarpon–we fish for other species in different venues. We wade fish about 65 percent of the time and fish out of the boat the other 35 percent. Additional fish species include Trigger Fish, Barracuda, Jacks.

View Event →