Deposit Policy

Full payment is gladly accepted at the time of reservation.  However, a 50% deposit is required to secure your trip date(s).  The remaining balance is due on the day of your trip.   

Payment Info

Payments can be made in the form of cash or check payable to HarvestWild.  We can also accept electronic payments through Venmo.  Please send a deposit to: 

HarvestWild P.O. Box 992 Palo Cedro, CA 96073

Cancellation Policy

If you need to cancel your trip we need to know at least 30 days prior to your trip date for a full refund.  If you are within 30 days from your trip date then your payment will be forfeited.  However, prior to 14 days in advance rescheduling your trip is acceptable. In the case of unusual circumstances, exceptions can be made.

Please note: While safety and great customer experience is our priority, there are some circumstances that are outside of our control. Your guide/instructor reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a trip/outing due to unfishable river conditions or unfavorable fishing/hunting/gathering conditions. Note, that trips will not be canceled because of cold weather, rain or snow. If the conditions are good, it is expected that your guided trip or event will take place. We will promptly refund your deposit if you are unable to reschedule a trip with us. 

HarvestWild Permit

“This business operates under special use permit with the Shasta-Trinity National Forest

In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible State or local Agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information is also available in languages other than English.

To file a complaint alleging discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at , or at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provided in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.”